Allergies
I don't know what set me off this morning, but boy did my allergies kick up. By noon I finally gave up and took a Benadryl, although it's made me sleepy all afternoon. My allergies are fine now, though. Benadryl works every time for me. Too bad I was already sleepy. N got me up in the night, crying. I'm not sure what was wrong. He doesn't even remember it.
Well, it was miniature meatloaves for dinner tonight, and yes, they contained shredded zucchini. They weren't bad or good. J liked hers; N had to be forced to eat.
I spent some time this afternoon trying to get my computer to run faster. It sure is going slowly, especially Outlook Express. I deleted more than 11,000 e-mails from the recycle bin in Outlook Express. I did some other file removal, and I did disk defragmenter. Then I did a Windows update, and I think that's what speeded things up a bit. I think the service pack I had installed slowed the computer down.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home