Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Charlie Brown Valentine is on

That's what my son is watching right now. I haven't seen it in years, but I've seen it way to many times to want to see it again. N's laughing and laughing as he watches it. I remember doing that. My husband is watching it, too. He's also doing a cross-word puzzle. He's seen it many more times than I have since he's third from the top in a family with ten kids.

J fell asleep. K had to wake her up for bath time. She'll be mad in the morning that she missed Snoopy.

My actual due date is April 14 (although I'll be induced on the 10th). That means I am seven months pregnant today. I imagine the next two months will seem to last forever. I am so glad I intend that this is my final pregnancy.

I went to Staples today and got a refill for my Daytimer, which I haven't used since I quit working when my son was ten months old. Between all my medical appointments, changes in schedule at my daughter's preschool, the stuff I have to do for my husband's business, and dealing with issues related to our rental duplex, I need to try something to keep things straight. With the pregnancy, I'm forgetting things a lot. Hopefully this will fix that problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home