No Blondie, ill
I never did get to meet Blondie. By the end of Saturday night, she was hoping to get on a 7 a.m. flight out of Houston Sunday morning. During the night (in the early hours of Sunday), I began throwing up).
It turns out Blondie couldn't get on that 7 a.m. flight anyway. I think she missed the next one, but finally got on one around 10 a.m. It took her to Charlotte, NC, where she connected to Richmond and was due to arrive at 4-something. I assume she made it okay to Richmond because I know she is in Washington, D.C. now. She had to hurry from the airport to the train station, after moving her train ride from around 10 a.m. to 5:30 pm. Normally I would have given her a ride between the airport to the train station just to get to meet her for a few minutes, but since I had diarrhea, fever, and was sleeping a lot, she was left to make her own way (which she's good at) between the airport and the train station.
At this point,we both agreed it was good that we didn't get to meet since I was so ill, and this was so contagious that within a week, everyone in the house fell ill.
I was better yesterday and had to show a rental house. By late afternoon, I was exhausted. By evening, I had stomach cramps again. My stomach hurt a lot in the night, and I was throwing up again by morning. Then I got more diarrhea. I've stopped barfing enough to take Immodium, and I'm hoping to be stable enough to show another rental house after lunch today. Mr. K's diarrhea has resumed again, too. Also, all of us by J (who had the mildest of the illnesses) have noses runny with thick mucus, which makes me wonder if it isn't part of this tummy bug.

2 Comments:
What a bummer GC. It reminds me of when our friends came over from England last year and we couldn't see them 'cause everyone, except me, had a stomach virus.
I hope everyone is feeling a bit better.
We're better now. We just have colds.
Post a Comment
<< Home