Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sick Nick

Nick barfed all over my diningroom floor. He did it over and over, and when I finally got the barf bowl to him, he set it down in the center of his barf. Mr. K was giving K a bath, so I got the lucky job of clean-up. What a mess! I had to break in my new mop.

I think N has the tummy bug going around school. He's up in his room, sleeping. I don't know why he didn't run for the toilet, but for whatever reason, he didn't. I guess it's good that he just kept puking in the same spot and didn't run all over the house or do it on the carpet.

3 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, Blogger Alycia said...

Ick! I'm not good with chuck!


Hope he's better soon.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Poor N! I have been there. I got so sick not that long ago, and I was throwing up so hard, I felt it for a week after. I scared our dog and he ran to wake Jon up (this was early morning) and make him go check on me in the bathroom.

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Angela said...

I've got it now, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home