People
Shortly before my old neighbor was due over for coffee, she called to say she couldn't make it because her back had gone out and she could barely get in and out of her car. My son, who had been madly and happily cleaning the house for her arrival was very disappointed. I was disappointed, too, but we rescheduled for a few weeks from now.
I just had to change into my pajama bottoms. Apparently I had chicken poop on my shoes, and when I tucked my foot under my leg as I sat down at the computer, I coated my jeans with stinky chicken poop. It didn't seem to get on my chair. Chicken poop is one of the big downsides to raising chickens. It seems to be all over the yard, and I and my family are always stepping in it.
I made it up to the church this evening with a carload of things to donate to their yard sale tomorrow. I'm delighted to free up some floor space in my attic. Even if I have another baby, I really don't need a baby swing that takes up a lot of floor space and can only be used until the baby outgrows it at about three months. Last year I got rid of my cradle, another useless baby item.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home