Thursday, August 24, 2006

End of swimming lessons

This was it. I'm done taking the kids to swimming lessons until next summer (unless I change my mind and sign them up for evening lessons). I've been getting up at 7:15 a.m. each day to get everyone ready to arrive for lessons at 9:00 a.m. Now I can sleep in until closer to 8 a.m. It's hard to believe I used to get up every day at 5:30 a.m. to get to my desk by 7:30 a.m.

Tomorrow I don't think we're going to go anywhere. That's what we did last Friday, and it made the day LONG! I need to send J and N out to play in the yard more. Right now K is crying most of the time since her cold is really bothering her.

I need to go work on dinner, and it sounds like K is waking up and starting to cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home