Monday, December 18, 2006

Happy Birthday Jessica!

It's J's birthday. I was induced to deliver her five years ago. She was the easiest and most painless delivery I've ever done. Now I pay. She's very moody. She's as sweet and cute as can be when she gets her own way, but when she doesn't--beware.

When Mr. K gets home and takes care of the animals (I may have to if it starts getting dark), we're going out to dinner. J's cake is sitting on the counter with a "5" candle next to it, and her presents are all wrapped and waiting for her. She had her cupcakes at school, and was very pleased with them and the princess napkins I got her.

I was at the podiatrist's office today. The receptionist gave K a cute little Christmas teddy bear. As soon as J got home, she stole it from K and insists it's her bear. I'm hoping she'll lose interest in it when she opens her presents. Fortunately, K isn't old enough to realize it happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home