Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Need to bump that horrid picture down

It's creepy opening my blog and having to view my stomach. Now I'll have to scroll down if I want to see it. I must say that I probably picked the worst angle for a picture of my stomach. It looks much better if I'm flat on my back or standing up instead of halfway sitting up, as I needed to be to shoot it myself easily.

J got invited over to a friend from preschool's house after preschool yesterday. Since the friend's mom offered, I took her up on her offer to bring J back to our house afterwards. Since I didn't have to rush to pick J up from preschool since she went home with her friend, I was able to fit in a nap yesterday when K fell asleep. That was wonderful. I'm still very sleepy. I spoke to my mom on the phone yesterday, and she said sometimes it takes a couple weeks to get over the sleepiness you get after being knocked out.

K and I went to the gym yesterday after dropping J off at preschool. I put J in the child care and then sat on a chair in the lobby and rested and started a sodoku puzzle. After about an hour, I took a ten to fifteen minute walk outside the building, and then came back to retrieve K to go home. At home, I got the nap after K fell asleep.

My mom brought me an umbrella-style clothes line for my birthday (which isn't until September). She said I could have it now. I need to get a hole made in the yard in which to install it, but there's no point in rushing since I can't carry laundry outside yet. Still, it's nice because I've wanted a clothes line for so long, and the umbrella-style ones just aren't available around here. I hate running the dryer in the house at the same time I'm running the air conditioning. It just feels like such a waste of energy and my money.

2 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Glad that your surgery went well. I have been thinking of you!

 
At 5:23 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Thanks. I admit I was pretty scared about the whole thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home