Monday, June 28, 2004

Lazy Day

Not much is going on at my house today. The only place we went was my husband's office to swap completed paperwork for unfinished paperwork. Then we stopped by the post office to mail business mail.

N had his first headache today. I had him take some children's Tylenol and a nap. He woke up fine. J has fallen asleep on the couch. N now wants me to color with him so as soon as I post this, I'll be getting out the Crayola 64 pack (mine--he has his own).

Tomorrow will probably be similar, although if we have the urge, I think one of the local libraries has a story time for kids J's age in the morning. Last time I took them, N got extremely loud and nearly violent with a baby who knocked over what he was building with blocks. I'm a bit leery about taking him again. I imagine the other mothers might prefer I keep him away from their children.

I've got some invoicing and part of payroll to do after the kids go to bed this evening. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to get it done in an hour or less.

Now I'm off to color.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home