J is ill
J's had a runny nose for over a month. Last night she started to cough a lot. This evening I just had to clean her up because she coughed so much she threw up. I see in our linen closet we have some prescription medicine from almost a year ago for her because she got a cough so bad I finally took her to the doctor. She only would take one dose of the medicine and refused to take more because she said it tasted too bad. I tried to get her to take some tonight, but she wouldn't. She'll need to get a whole lot sicker before I take her for the doctor for this because I don't want to end up with another prescription for cough medicine that she refuses to take. Hopefully she's about at the low-point in this cold, and things will improve.
We had lovely weather today. I think it got up to about 72 °F. I found our first couple crocuses in bloom. I took their picture. I haven't downloaded the picture from the camera yet, but if it comes out, I may try posting it. Tomorrow is also supposed to be great, and then the cold weather returns for a while. Well, it is only February so I really can't complain about the cold.
I was watching TV earlier this evening while eating some ice-cream out of the carton. It had a severely pregnant woman in a very tight maternity top eating all kinds of ice-cream and spilling it on the only shirt she had left that still fit. It was an ad for Tide laundry detergent. I just laughed and laughed since the ad came on right while I was doing the same thing. Fortunately, I have a lot of shirts that fit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home