Cold, wet, and fever
The weather is cold and wet. The fever is N's. He checked in at 101.3 °F yesterday evening. After application of Tylenol, he's better today. Before breakfast, he was only at 100.5 °F, but I called him in sick since I don't think his school wants him coming with a fever. I checked his temperature in the first place because he was complaining so much about how cold he was.
The ground is already saturated from all of last week's rain. Hopefully this won't end up as much, but I think it's going to produce a lot of rain. Just watching the cold rain fall makes me feel cold, and I don't have a fever.
J was going to be home anyway today since her preschool is closed. N was supposed to get out three hours early. I had planned on going to the gym with the girls this morning. Now that's out.
N and J are playing up in N's room. N seems to be doing a lot better since his last dose of Tylenol.
K woke up poopy again this morning, but this time the poops weren't eating away at her butt. Perhaps its because I didn't try feeding her any baby food yesterday--just formula and Gerber fruit puffs. She was my fun, happy, cute baby again.
I guess I should go look for Thanksgiving centerpiece ideas that N and J can work on today. We are having Thanksgiving dinner here, but no one is coming over. That's the way we always do it. N and J don't know the joy and torture of getting together with one's family for holiday meals.

1 Comments:
Thank you. Right now I am powdering her butt with cornstarch-based baby powder, hoping to dry everything up.
Post a Comment
<< Home