Diaper rash :(
Poor K has very bad diaper rash. She didn't have it much at all when she was younger. N and J did from birth; perhaps that's why they cried so much. K is crying right now and I can't fix it. I think holding her was making it worse because she had pressure against her rash. She's been getting me up, crying in the night with a diaper full of poop, and bad diaper rash. I guess it's from adding baby food to her diet of forumula.
I've got her little butt cleaned off (which hurts her the most), and I've put diaper rash stuff on it, and I've re-diapered it. In a few minutes, we have to go to a "feast" at J's preschool. Afterwards, I think I'll soak K in the tub a little, and then I'll try to put a waterproof pad under K and let her diaper area air dry for as long as possible. Sadly, everthing that identifies her as a little girl is all bright red and very sore looking. She's been crying for the past hour. I'd cry too if it were me.

1 Comments:
I'm sure it hurts a lot. I've given K some Tylenol to help with the pain. She fell asleep so I think she's feeling better.
Post a Comment
<< Home