I voted!
I dragged all three kids to the polls. This year it was done on a scantron-type sheet. I prefer the old punch-card method. It's much more private. They really can't be read in a glance. The scantron-type sheets sure can. Now I have an, "I voted" sticker on my hand, and the kids have several all over.
First we went to conferences. That went fine. N and J played with Legos out in the hallway while K and I saw N's teacher. He's doing fine. There are some things he needs to work on, but he can't get into speech therapy until next year if his problems persist.
Finally because the kids were good at the conferences and the voting place, I took them to the dollar store and let them get a couple dollars of junk apiece.
Mr. K's birthday is tomorrow (36). Yes, I'm a year older than he is. I've got him something, but I'll probably be looking for a couple more things at Target tomorrow after I drop J off at preschool. I ordered a cake for him from the local supermarket already.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home