Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm thinking of making some cranberry sauce from fresh cranberries. I haven't even decided when dinner is. Mr. K just left for work. I didn't know he had to work today. Probably he'll only be working in the morning.
We have a turkey breast thawed in the refrigerator. I just looked up how long it might take to cook. I have frozen rolls in the freezer, a can of cranberry sauce in the cupboard (in case I don't feel like making my own), fresh green beans in the refrigerator, two pumpkin pies in the refrigerator (made by Mr. K and the kids last night), a can of whipped cream in the refrigerator, and a bag of potatoes in the cupboard. So, even though I put very little thought into this dinner, everything is at hand. No one is coming over and we are going nowhere so it really doesn't matter when we will eat.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home