Monday, October 22, 2007

None

Mr. K's plane was late. Fortunately, I could tell that from checking the Internet so we didn't leave for the airport until we were pretty sure his plane was on the way. It was almost an hour late. The kids were up far too late. We had been planning to leave at 8 p.m. We didn't leave until almost 9 p.m. I had to take K back out of bed. She was too sleepy to stay up until we had to go. Then when we got after 10 p.m., no one wanted to go to sleep for a long time. I imagine N and J were sleepy at school today.

I did run Spy Sweeper today with the system restore off. It didn't find anything. I'm hoping the quarantine of the Trojan horse I did Saturday fixed the main problem. Now I've got to figure out which passwords I need to change. I changed my e-Bay password. I'll probably need to change some more. Mr. K accesses a bank account on line, so I'll have to get him to change that password.

2 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Hello! I was just about to post on your blog when you called, so now I can't remember what your post was about, heheh. But it was so fun to talk to you on the phone! Thanks for calling :)

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Thanks for sharing your phone number so I could call. I enjoyed talking to you. I'm glad the timing worked out for both of us. I hope you finally got something to eat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home