Thursday, April 10, 2008

Kate is two!

It's her birthday, finally. She's wanted one since N had his last month and got a second round of birthday last weekend when he had his friends from school over.

We picked out a cake at the supermarket bakery this morning. This one isn't as fancy as usual because I'm sick and tired of the thick frosting over pound cake. This is a yellow cake with a thinner layer of frosting. Except for saying, "Happy Birthday Kate" it is plain white.

She fell asleep shortly before the kids got home from school. She's still asleep. FedEx brought her a couple presents and some old clothing for her and J from her Aunt Sherri. She can open presents when she gets up if she wants. We're supposed to get McDonald's for dinner since we know she likes it.

It's hard to believe two years have passed since she was born, but I can't wait until she's done with diapers and sippy cups. I definitely feel as though I'm finished with the baby part of my life.

5 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

Happy Birthday K. I hope you all have a great day and enjoy your McDonalds.

 
At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy BIrthday K, hope you have a fantastic day with your mummy and brother and sister!

 
At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and dad should i say as well hehe

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Thanks! K had a wonderful birthday.

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Aww, I'm late! But I'm glad her birthday was happy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home