Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sarcasm

My last post was pure sarcasm, in case no one could tell.

I've been pretty depressed about the future of my country. Here's a link to a diatribe by one of my favorite radio talk show hosts.

http://michaelsavage.wnd.com/?pageId=2154



I don't even like the candidate for whom I'm going to vote because he's too socialist and one-world government.

5 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

Your election is dominating our news (along with how your stock market is behaving)
Your elections seem to be much more complex than ours.

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Angela said...

I'm sorry we're tying up your news. It's bad enough it's been dominating our news for the past year.

Our stock market is something else. I'm trying to ignore it when it's swinging wildly. Each change is pretty much meaningless. When it calms back down, I'll see how much it has finally fallen.

 
At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah i think i'll be glad when the election is over lol its all over the news...

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

I'm not really thrilled about the candidates either. I really wanted Hilary. She is a bunch of awesomeness. But I know we tend to vote very differently :)

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Andrea, I certainly expect you and I will vote differently, but you might have as much distaste as I will as I cast my ballot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home