Tuesday, February 10, 2009

None

I'm sort of kicked out of my room. Mr. K can't get TV reception in the family room, so he's watching TV in our room, which is where I usually spend my evening, listening to talk radio while I get ready for bed.

My talk radio has been replaced by a ball game tonight, but the radio station broadcasts the regular program over the Internet, so I am listening to Michael Savage as I use the computer.

K and I spent some time today at a park. The weather was lovely. We ran into someone I sort of know from church while we were there.

We had leftovers for dinner. I had two leftover hot dogs and five leftover chicken drumsticks. I bought rolls and potato chips to go with it.

I have a couple whole chickens in the refrigerator. I got them for just over $3 apiece. I'm thinking of roasting them both tomorrow and freezing the cooked meat from one so it will be ready for recipes.

I need to come up with a vegetable dish to take to the Blue and Gold Cub Scout pot luck in a week and a half. We have three categories, based upon the first letter of the last name. They are desserts, vegetables, and side dishes. For me the line is blurred between vegetables and side dishes. Last year I made spinach balls. The year before, I stayed home with baby K, but I made a dish of cooked latino mix frozen corn (with black beans, onions, and peppers) for Mr. K to take with N and J. Maybe I'll make something with sweet potatoes this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home