Too many meetings
This evening I went to a parents' meeting at K's preschool. I missed a Cub Scout committee meeting I was supposed to attend because they were at the same time and I had to pick one.
K's preschool has so many rules I can't remember them all. I have to cut hot dogs the long way before I cut them into slices if I send hot dogs. For birthdays, only pre-packaged, store-bought treats can be brought to celebrate. Kids have to ride in their car seats behind the passenger seat for ease of removal in the "carpool" line. (Thank goodness that's the side of the car K's seat is in. Her seat is in the only place I can use it really. If I moved it, N or J would accidentally unbelt it a lot.)
Tomorrow I have a Brownie meeting to take J to at 6:30 p.m. Then at 7 p.m., I am supposed to be at N's school for his parents' night. Obviously, I will be late. I'll need to leave the Brownie meeting at 7 p.m. and run home to drop of J before going to the parents' meeting. I'll have the same situation next Tuesday when J has another Brownie meeting and it's J's parents' night.

3 Comments:
That is a lot of rules. Too bad everything has to be pre-packaged for birthdays. That takes some of the fun away, I think.
Good lord, I couldn't possibly cope with all those rules!!!!
Nick and Jessica's school has a slew of new rules, too. I can't keep up with everything.
Post a Comment
<< Home