K's first dental appointment tomorrow
K has her first dental appointment tomorrow. J is trying to scare her. I had to promise her there'd be no shots involved. She's only getting her first biannual teeth cleaning. I hope it goes well. All the guys have the appointment together.
J and K pretended they were going to sleep out in our new screen tent in the yard tonight. In less then five minutes they came in, dragging their pillows behind them. Thank goodness! I was afraid I'd be obligated to sleep outside, too, when I thought I'd have a seven-year-old girl and a three-year-old girl out in the yard all night. I agreed they could, but I was gambling on the fact I was sure they'd get scared as it got dark.
J's been reading Nancy Drew lately. I read her parts of it. I think she's waiting for me to come in and read to her.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home