Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Test Over; still sick

Thanks for your well wishes. I got all my (multiple choice) questions correct again on this test. I still have one heck of a cold. I was fortunate last night. I fell asleep early and slept all night--no little K getting me up in the night to get her a hot water bottle or anything. The only thing that went wrong with my test preparations was that I got to the testing center, and there was a sign on the room saying the testing center had moved to where the library used to be. I asked a security guard where that was, and he sent me to the next building and told me it was in the basement. I had trouble finding a staircase, so I hopped on an up-going elevator with a maintenance man, and he told me which way to go when I got off the elevator after I took my elevator ride (we had to go up before we could go down to the basement).

The testing center is now in a much bigger room. I'd say it has about three times more computers. I guess they needed to expand since so many people are taking classes on-line now. The room mix-up put me off my stride for a little bit, but I was early enough to campus that I was still on time for my test. It only took me fourteen minutes (the computer told me my time).

I think I'll take a dose of cold medicine before I go to bed.

1 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Blogger Alycia said...

Well done on the test result!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home