Hot and tired
I think I'm coming down with a cold and I feel icky. I'm extremely exhausted, my throat is sore (not too bad), and my nose is running greenish yellow stuff. I think I got it from K.
It has been far too hot. We've been in the 90s for days, generally upper 90s. Yesterday was an exception; I heard on the radio we hit 102 °F. I think the heat will break early next week.
N is trying to turn an old shoe box into a solar oven. I think mostly he'll have fun trying new things and playing with my thermometer. I have a book that tells how to build a solar oven. I think it uses much bigger boxes. I'll probably help him after he's had some fun changing variables himself. K is extremely interested in the project because she's hoping he'll make her cupcakes since the six-holer cupcake tin is about the only pan that will fit in his shoebox.

2 Comments:
That sounds like a fun project! Let us know how it turns out.
Hope you feel better soon.
I hope you're feeling better soon.
A solar oven from a shoe-box. Sounds intriguing. Post a pic when he's done. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home