Busy Saturday
I've been raking pine needles out of my driveway, studying for my final exam, getting a Christmas tree, taking N to his friend's for a sleepover, calling my brother for his birthday, grocery shopping, taking J shopping to get presents for the two birthday parties she's going to next weekend, getting air in my tires., getting a Christmas tree, and trying to sew K an angel costume for the school play she'll be in that I will miss. We have to figure out how to make a halo tomorrow, but I've got the robe-thing done (in essence, a hemmed piece of white sheet with a hole cut in the middle for her head that will be tied up with tinsel garland). Tomorrow I expect we'll go to church, picking N up at his friend's house on the way. He needs to take a package of cookies with him because his Sunday school class is having a party. I got Oreos at the store this evening. They appear to be free of nuts and peanuts. He's got a kid in his class with the deadly type of peanut allergy.

2 Comments:
Very busy. I posted Flat Stanley today, hope he gets to you quickly.
We'll look forward to his return. Thanks for doing the project!
Post a Comment
<< Home