Sunday, December 05, 2010

Sunday morning


Here's what my car looked like this morning. The snow started as I dropped N off at his lock in last night. J and K played in it in the dark (not that I thought there was enough to play in) last night. They were so excited by the snow and the fact that N was at a lock in, that they thumped around the house in their snow boots until 1 a.m. (J told me, I finally fell asleep). They had planned to stay up all night like N but failed.

N came come at about 7:45 this morning. His den leader dropped him off. He walked out onto the snow on our deck with no jacket, came back in and said he didn't sleep at all in the night and he felt to ill to go to Sunday school. Mr. K decided the night before that we weren't going to go to church because he didn't feel well enough. Anyway, I told N that was fine; I wouldn't make him go if he was asleep. He went up to his room to sleep.

Just as I was getting ready to take the girls to Sunday school, Mr. K had been upstairs to look for boxes in the attic. He came down and told me N was crying in bed and complaining he didn't know what was wrong. He's so tired he doesn't know what to do. After I dropped the girls off, I came back and let N use my electric throw to see if its warmth would help him sleep.

Mr. K's off right now to drop something off at a friend's house and then he'll pick up the girls from Sunday school. I figured I'd use this time to get the photos off my camera and make a quick blog post.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Blogger brillywazz said...

That looks lovely. I've never lived where it snows. I think I'd enjoy it for one winter but would then need to get back to milder winters.

Flat Stanley went to school yesterday. I have some photos taken around the school but I haven't uploaded them yet. L's class read Flat Stanley during the day :-) I'll post him back to you by Monday at the latest. I just have to get Liam to write something :-)

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Wow! Flat Stanley arrived very quickly. Thanks for helping with this project. I'll tell J that Flat Stanley is in Australia right now. She'll be delighted.

I think one weekend of snow should be enough to satisfy anyone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home