Saturday, November 27, 2004

It'll be a long day

The kids are driving me nuts! It's Saturday, but K has to work today. It's getting too cold to spend much time outside. J's crayoned on the walls already this morning while I was in the shower.

We've all got colds, which are making us miserable. If it's like last year, we'll pass colds around until summer. I suspect it has more to do with N's being in preschool than to our having the house closed up in the winter because we close the house up even more in the summer because of the heat and humidity. I am actually outdoors more in the winter, I think, because more days are moderate than in the summer.

I think N is sweeping with his whisk broom in the family room. Yup. Maybe I can entertain them by having them clean the place. I need to run before J falls off the back of the armchair.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home