Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Where's the Clubhouse?

The Trixie Belden "Clubhouse" has been closed since around Thanksgiving. I knew it was going to be down for a little while, but I thought it would be less than a day. I'm wondering when it will be up and running again, and I wonder if it's just my computer. I had the e-mail address of one person from the Clubhouse, and I've asked her to let me know if she can get there.

N's at preschool. He has a cold and took some medicine that includes an antihistimine before he left. Hopefully he won't fall asleep there. It's also a day that he stays for lunch so he'll be there long enough he may need a nap anyway.

J's typing in Word on the other computer. She keeps locking things up and needing my help. She turns three later this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home