Monday, January 17, 2005

Happy MLK Day

It's Martin Luther King Day. My son's preschool is closed in honor of it. Isn't it ironic that schools are closed to honor a man who would have wanted the children in school?

I've not written in a while. I've been busy and have been writing in a real, paper journal more. My husband's office person was out for a little over a week around the holidays, so I had to pick up what I could of the paperwork she usually does.

Our beaufiful, warm weather is over. We might have finally got up to freezing today. K has built a fire in our wood-burning stove the last couple evenings. That's been nice. We're much warmer than a lot of the country, though.

At the Trixie Clubhouse, some troll has been raising a stink about the location of the Trixie conventions and claiming to be working on the 40th Trixie book. This person seems barely literate, so I believe she is lying and just wants to cause trouble. I noticed she unjoined (or was unjoined from) the Clubhouse membership earlier today. Hopefully she won't return with another ID.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home