Midweek
K came home a little early from work today. He's out in the yard playing with J. N is watching Cyberchase on PBS.
The kids and I used markers and playdough outside on our picnic table this morning. Doing those things only outdoors greatly reduces the mess we used to get in the house before K assembled the picnic table last summer.
Tomorrow is playgroup. Hopefully we'll get the chance afterwards to use the church's playground. I think that's really what the kids like anyway. The schools are out for the summer now, so there will be a lot of older kids at playgroup this week.
Janet Evanovich's new book was supposed to come out yesterday (Eleven on Top). I didn't rush to buy it because I'm re-reading (I've lost count of how many times) the series, and I'm only on six. I think if I wait until Saturday, there is a sale at the book store closest to me, so I can get it at a better price if any are left.

2 Comments:
Hi Angela,
Welcome back. I'm glad you had a nice holiday. How long are the kids off school? We start winter break after next week. It only lasts two weeks thank goodness. :-)
Brilly,
Thanks for the welcome back. School doesn't start until early September. It's summer vacation! I think our winter break (in December) lasts two weeks. I'll find out for sure this year; it will be my son's first year in "real" school.
Angela
Post a Comment
<< Home