Second day of kindergarten
N didn't like kindergarten. He especially hated the bus ride. K and I told him to get used to it; he has at least 13 years of school and then he can get a job he doesn't want to go to or he can go to school for another four years before getting a job he doesn't like going to every day.
J's friend came over to play with for several hours today. She's had a much better day than yesterday. Tomorrow we have playgroup. Friday she's going over to her friend's house while I nap, mop the floor, or get stuff at the hardware store. I had no idea she would miss her brother so much. I thought it would be a relief to her to have him gone since he beats her up so often.
K stopped by home between appointments this morning and mentioned the price of gasoline had dropped a little. It's back around $3/gallon.
I guess I need to go entertain J since her friend has gone home for a nap. She's asking to see the Planter's Peanut "Peanut Dance" that Kathy K. once had linked to her blog. She's always loved it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home