Wednesday, August 17, 2005

J Pooped in the Toilet!

That's what we had written on the cake we got last night from a supermarket bakery. For probably a year, we've been promising J a party with a cake and a stuffed bear if she'd just poop in the toilet. Last night, it finally happened. We had to go out in the rain to the supermarket to get the cake, but it was worth it. She pooped again in the toilet this morning. I think she's FINALLY potty training. She'll be four in December, and I have been getting a bit worried and very frustrated. I can only imagine what the person behind the bakery counter was thinking as she wrote the message on the cake.

2 Comments:

At 2:51 AM, Blogger brillywazz said...

Whoo-hoo! I share your joy.

Too funny about the cake, what a great idea. And what a great story to be able to tell J.

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Angela said...

We took a picture of J and her cake. We'll probably embarass her with it when she's a teenager.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home