Thursday, August 11, 2005

Why can't it be the weekend?

I'm tired and would like to get to sleep in. That only happens once in a while on Saturdays.

N's been at vacation Bible school all morning. He may only go for an hour tomorrow. They're having a mass and then a potluck after the first hour. I went to both last year and hated it. Maybe I'll just go for the mass. Since I'm not Catholic, though, it is rather pointless. Last year's potluck was a nightmare. I couldn't manage both kids and getting food. I vowed to never take the kids to a potluck alone again. Even the mass went poorly last year. My daughter wouldn't remain seated.

J and I went to Target this morning to get some cleaning supplies and diapers while N was at vacation Bible school. I sure hope she potty trains soon. It's getting very expensive.

The kids are watching the library's DVD of Sleeping Beauty. Once it's over, I'm going to try to get them to go outside to play. It's humid and about 90 °F so I'm sure they'll resist. Maybe if I offer to put the sprinkler on for a little while they'll be tempted. Yesterday they used a slip-n-slide at N's friend's house. Unfortunately, I didn't realized I should have bug-sprayed the kids, and the mosquitos chewed up my son.

3 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

AARRGGGHHHH You've been spammed!!

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Angela said...

How did that happen, and how do I stop it from happening again?

 
At 1:52 AM, Blogger brillywazz said...

I don't know how to stop it. I do know that a lot of the big name blogs like Dooce and Sarcastic Journalist use a spam filter but I think you have to have your own web page rather than a blooger account..... but I'm not too sure.
Hopefully it won't happen again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home