Friday, February 17, 2006

None

J coughed until she threw up again today. She doesn't seem that ill between coughing fits. Right now she's watching Thumbellina on video. We've borrowed it from the library. In a while, we'll go outside to enjoy the final day of beautiful weather for a while.

We went to my husband's office to exchange some paperwork with the office manager this morning. On the way home, we got coffee and doughnuts at the drive-thru window at the place we get doughnuts nearly every Sunday. It's right by my husband's office.

I've had time to dust and clean mirrors today, but my house looks like it could use a lot of picking up. Yesterday my husband got some unassembled bee hives from UPS, and he put them together in the living room. There they sit, next to lots of other stuff including the pack-n-play with bassinet feature I got for the baby, but it's too heavy for me to haul upstairs safely (but I may try anyway), and my husband doesn't seem inclined to move it upstairs, probably because he knows I'll want it back down in a couple months, and it's just easier to leave it on the floor the entire time. Maybe I'll drag it to the kids' bedroom closet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home