Eviction
That's what's supposed to be happening right now. Assuming the sheriff showed up, my husband and the guys he arranged to have show up at our rental unit are removing everything in our rental unit. This past weekend, he warned the tenant that he was planning the eviction for today so she'd get her stuff out (hopefully) before the eviction actually took place. I thought about dropping by, but there may not be any toilet access (and I pee every few minutes), and I don't want J to be in the way. She has to come with me.
Instead, J and I are thinking of going to N's school to eat lunch with him. I guess a lot of parents do it once-in-a-while. I wanted to before I have the baby and it becomes too much trouble. I need to call the school to find out what time we show up and if we have to bring food, or if we can purchase what the other kids eat. I want my to bring my own food, but J would like some pizza, which they often serve on Fridays.
Whoops, I need to go! I just got a call from my husband's office. Since he went to the eviction instead of the office, everyone's paychecks weren't signed. I need to round up J and go put my signature on the paychecks so his employees can cash them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home