Wednesday, March 22, 2006

N's birthday

It's N' birthday. This morning I heard the kids up running around before I got up. I heard them say something about snow. I looked out the window, and we had about half an inch of snow all over everything. Around here it is unusual to get snow this late in the season. It's melted now. Our temperatures have reached the upper 40s.

After dropping J off at preschool, I picked up N's birthday cake at the supermarket's bakery. It's done and very pretty. He selected it himself. It is a round yellow pound cake with chocolate frosting and chocolate roses. Later in the morning I took N's cupcakes to school so he can share them with his classmates this afternoon. Then I went home and napped for about 45 minutes. I'm getting to where I'm sleepy all the time. After my nap, I picked up J and her friend at preschool.

Now I'm wishing I could take another nap. If J falls asleep, I will, too. N is due home in about an hour and a half. Once his dad gets home, he can either open presents or we can go to dinner at the IHOP. I'm guessing he'll be more interested in presents that food.

If all goes the way the people at the court and the sheriff's office tell K, he will call tomorrow at 8:30 a.m. to set up an eviction of our tenant on Friday. If necessary, I will make an appearance as an adult (he has to have four of them to do the eviction), but I asked my ob/gyn if I can move furniture since I'll be at 37 weeks pregnant Friday and the baby won't be preterm if born then. She told me not a chance. My ligaments and such are all very loose right now and I'm bound to pull something for sure.

2 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

Happy Birthday N I hope you have a great day :-)

Angela you said that it would be cold for his b'day, you were right :-)

I was really hoping L would be born on the 22nd because G and S are both on the 22nd and D and I are both on the 2nd. My lucky number has always been 2.

I hope you all have a great evening out together.
Take care
Brilly

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Thanks for N's birthday wishes. We did have a good birthday dinner.

Actually, I've been getting more rest lately. As soon as I get my errands run when J is in preschool, if I still have time to do it, I've been trying to get in a nap. I am astoundingly exhausted these days. I guess it's no surprise. My other pregnancies wore me out at the beginning and the end, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home