Here I am at 37 weeks pregnant. I don't imagine I'll get much bigger. My induction is in about two weeks. It was hard talking my husband into taking the picture, but he quickly decided it was easier to just take it than to debate it.
Thanks! While you can't tell from the picture because my sweater is such a tent, this pregnancy I'm only pregnant in front. Last time, there was so much Christmas candy that my butt got pregnant, too.
I figured it was time for a picture of me. I don't have them taken very often, and I seldom put pictures of myself on the internet. Somewhere out there is a crazy ex-boyfriend from the late 1980s who is very good with computers and who called my dad looking for me as late as seven years after we parted. I prefer to never hear from him again.
Plus it seems like every couple years in this country some pregant woman gets kidnapped, murdered, and her baby cut out from her and stolen. The chances of it happening are slim to none, but it's something I think about anyway.
Yeah i understand about the hesitation, i used to think about that occasionally while i was pregnant as i remember that in the news in the USA, terrrible isn't it!!
Great photo. I love your jumper. My Mum bought me a similar one when I was pregnant with S. I still have it and wear it often even though it 12 years old :-)
I'm still hoping you have the baby on the 4th which is only a week away. I was thinking that the 6th would be good too. The way we write dates her b'day would be 06/04/06 all nice and even.
Only a few more days until your Mum arrives :-) Will your husband uodate your blog when the baby comes? If you don't post for a few days we'll all be worried.
Actually, I'm not sure he knows what a blog is. When I married him nine years ago, I had to teach him how to turn on the computer. Early in our marriage, he commented on how much he loved his job because he never had to use a computer again for the rest of his life.
Things have changed. His company requires the use of the computer now, and he is much, much better with them. He orders supplies on line. He types letters. He runs a simple spreadsheet. This isn't the time to show him how to use my blog, though. He doesn't have much patience, and computers still frustrate him regularly.
What I've been doing is preparing a draft of an e-mail. It has the important baby information mostly left blank except her name. If she turns out to be a boy, my husband will correct that, I hope. He is supposed to fill in the date, time, and weight. It will be going to a lot of people. Right now it is sitting in the draft folder of my e-mail box. K is supposed to update it with the correct information and then push the send button while I'm in the hospital. I am hoping this will happen.
If you'd like to be added to the list of recipients, please send me your e-mail address to my yahoo account. It is greycharleigh@, and as you'd expect, yahoo.com. I'm not actually putting the entire address here in full form because I don't want a lot of spam. This isn't the address from which the baby announcement will come if it gets sent. I'm certainly not making my real e-mail address available to spammers.
5 Comments:
Great pic, you look great for 37 weeks :)
Nice to put a face to the name for me as well!!
Thanks! While you can't tell from the picture because my sweater is such a tent, this pregnancy I'm only pregnant in front. Last time, there was so much Christmas candy that my butt got pregnant, too.
I figured it was time for a picture of me. I don't have them taken very often, and I seldom put pictures of myself on the internet. Somewhere out there is a crazy ex-boyfriend from the late 1980s who is very good with computers and who called my dad looking for me as late as seven years after we parted. I prefer to never hear from him again.
Plus it seems like every couple years in this country some pregant woman gets kidnapped, murdered, and her baby cut out from her and stolen. The chances of it happening are slim to none, but it's something I think about anyway.
Yeah i understand about the hesitation, i used to think about that occasionally while i was pregnant as i remember that in the news in the USA, terrrible isn't it!!
Great photo. I love your jumper. My Mum bought me a similar one when I was pregnant with S. I still have it and wear it often even though it 12 years old :-)
I'm still hoping you have the baby on the 4th which is only a week away. I was thinking that the 6th would be good too. The way we write dates her b'day would be 06/04/06 all nice and even.
Only a few more days until your Mum arrives :-) Will your husband uodate your blog when the baby comes? If you don't post for a few days we'll all be worried.
Take care
Actually, I'm not sure he knows what a blog is. When I married him nine years ago, I had to teach him how to turn on the computer. Early in our marriage, he commented on how much he loved his job because he never had to use a computer again for the rest of his life.
Things have changed. His company requires the use of the computer now, and he is much, much better with them. He orders supplies on line. He types letters. He runs a simple spreadsheet. This isn't the time to show him how to use my blog, though. He doesn't have much patience, and computers still frustrate him regularly.
What I've been doing is preparing a draft of an e-mail. It has the important baby information mostly left blank except her name. If she turns out to be a boy, my husband will correct that, I hope. He is supposed to fill in the date, time, and weight. It will be going to a lot of people. Right now it is sitting in the draft folder of my e-mail box. K is supposed to update it with the correct information and then push the send button while I'm in the hospital. I am hoping this will happen.
If you'd like to be added to the list of recipients, please send me your e-mail address to my yahoo account. It is greycharleigh@, and as you'd expect, yahoo.com. I'm not actually putting the entire address here in full form because I don't want a lot of spam. This isn't the address from which the baby announcement will come if it gets sent. I'm certainly not making my real e-mail address available to spammers.
Post a Comment
<< Home