Wednesday, September 13, 2006

What's for dinner?

Well tonight it was a broiled top round steak in a garlic/lime/honey/mustard marinade with packaged thai-style noodles, and cooked frozen corn mixed with asparagus and red bell peppers. Mr. K and I ate it; N and J didn't finish theirs (barely started it) even though Mr. K offered them a turtle (pecan, cashew, caramel, and chocolate candy) if they finished. N and J pretty much hate everything I make for dinner.

Last night was thin, boneless pork chops, mashed potatoes and gravy, and steamed Swiss chard stems. Once again, only Mr. K and I ate.

When N and J refuse to eat, they are onlly allowed Cheerios and healthy food I am trying to get rid of (such as hard boiled eggs) for the rest of the evening. I wish I owned stock in General Mills cereal.

1 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Blogger Angela said...

You might be as much fun to cook for as my children are. :) If it's good for them, they probably don't like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home