Chomper
I've been to playgroup today. The little boy who bit Jessica on her back (and broke the skin) last time they were both there was there today. I guarded Katie carefully when he was around. I told the lady next to me why I was so nervous around the boy. I don't think she took me seriously enough. She had brought both her son and the little girl she was babysitting.
Anyway, the little girl she babysits got bitten by this nasty little biter boy. It didn't break the skin, but it bruised and swelled up plenty. The little boy's mom took him home. His mom is very nice, and we hope she can get him to stop biting soon. He's had problems for at least a year. I would think he should be outgrowing it soon.
My kids have only bitten each other, but biting others is certainly something I've feared. No one will let her kids play with a known biter, I always tell them when they do bite. I sure hope Katie doesn't turn out to be a biter. Katie already bites, but she doesn't have teeth. I always stop her and try to give her teething toys.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home