Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I'm back

It's Wednesday and I have some time to use the Internet again. My friend flew back home yesterday afternoon. Now I need to get caught up on everything I ignored during her visit. I haven't seen much of the Internet in a week, I have piles of laundry, and I'm afraid in a few places around my house, all it needs is seeds and water and I could start an indoor garden. I need to vacuum!

We had an excellent visit. Years ago we'd go out to the bar when she visited, but that hasn't happened since I married. We did make it to a couple restaurants for lunch while she was here, though. One had Vietnamese food and the other Mexican food. Both are places my family wouldn't want to go.

Sadly my friend is in the early stages of getting a divorce (hasn't seen the lawyer yet) so she worried about that a lot. We are hoping things will go quickly and uncontested. Fortunately she has no kids. When I took N and J to the dentist, she had her first experience alone with a baby (Kate).

Mr. K and I placed an offer on a four-unit apartment building (quad) in a up-and-coming area. We were countered and we countered back. Then the owner came back with a higher amount than their first offer so we gave up on that property. If it's still on the market in another month and if we haven't found anything else, we may run our original offer again.

Meanwhile, we hope to see some other properties this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home