Tackle!
Kate is five months old in this picture. She "tackled" Jessica this morning in our kitchen. Jessica insisted upon having their picture taken. Sadly, Kate didn't get to remain in her cute outfit all day because while we were at the doctor's office, she had one of those awful, explosive poops that messed up everything (probably one of the top five nastiest poops I've ever seen, but certainly in the top ten). By the time the doctor came in to see me (the doctor that delivered Kate), I had her in an ugly old onesie that used to be Nick's. I had hoped to show her what a cute baby Kate was. She still looked cute, but like a cute boy baby.


4 Comments:
Oh what a cutie, actually they are both adorable, lol at the poop we haven't had one of those in a long long time so touch wood it stays that way!!
I got the laundry done and stain sticked the poopy mess. It all seems to have washed clean.
I can't believe that Baby K is 5 months already! :-) I bet the kids have a lot of fun with her now that she's older and more interested in everything.
Thank goodness I'm past 'super poops' I used to heave every time I had to clean one up :-)
Babies grow so fast. Soon K will be sitting up (I think). I wish I were past the diaper stage.
I don't know anything about tiger poop, and I don't want to. I have a cat litter box that I take care of, and that is close enough.
Post a Comment
<< Home