Monday, February 19, 2007

Presidents' Day

It's Presidents' Day. The kids get the day off of school, and there is no mail. The funny thing is, when there are holidays, I have more work to do than when it isn't a holiday. N and J expect me to wait on them (dream on). Then they fight. I'm looking forward to school tomorrow.

I took the bunch to the YMCA this morning. It was good to have a little time to myself, even though I can't actually say I like to exercise.

I was trying to get rid of stuff up in my closet, but J got too interested in my jewelry box, and N thinks I should sit around making him Easy Mac.

If it were warmer, I'd take everyone to the park, or the zoo, or something. It's a beautiful sunny day. Unfortunately, it is also cold and windy. I don't want K outside for long since she can't tell me how she's doing. I think we are supposed to start warming up a little tomorrow.

When it warms up a bit, I'd like to get some things planted in my garden.

2 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

I used to like going through my mom's jewelry box too. I once buried all her rings in my sandbox and she had to go out with a tea strainer to find them. I got in lots of trouble. I can't remember if I mentioned that before or not, I"m feeling like I did.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Angela said...

I don't recall hearing that story before. I can only imagine how furious your mom must have been with you for doing that with her jewelry. I hope you were very young and didn't know better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home