Friday, February 23, 2007

Sick K

I've had a cold. One night I had a sinus headache so bad I went to bed at 7:30 p.m., but I had to get up with K at 11 p.m. to feed her dinner and give her ibuprofen because she was whimpering. Mr. K said all he'd do was give her a bottle if I went to bed early. I wanted her to have some baby food in her tummy, too. I'm not sure if it was the food or the ibuprofen, but she slept fine after that.

K had a fever of 101.9 °F yesterday. She fussed A LOT today and tugged her ear a couple times. I took her to the doctor's office this afternoon. She has an ear infection again. I dropped her antibiotic prescription off on the way home. I need to pick it up later tonight. I can't right now because Mr. K has N, J, and the car.

It's Blue and Gold Banquet night for N's Cub Scout pack. Mr. K, N, and J are having a pot luck dinner. Based on the first letter of our last name, we had to bring a vegetable. I cooked two bags of a frozen vegetable mix called, "Latino Blend." It's got corn, onion, green pepper, and red pepper. It looks sort of festive so I figured it would make a good pot-luck choice. The pack will be providing fried chicken. Mr. K will be unable to have any since it is a Friday during Lent, and chicken counts as meat. Mr. K is Catholic. I'm not, and I might make a little chili for my dinner. I'm not sure yet. I was supposed to go to the banquet, too, but we've decided K is too sick to go. Pretty much all she's done today is cry and sleep. Usually she crawls all over the house after me like a little puppy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home