Saturday, April 28, 2007

None

N's fever broke in the night to nights ago. It got as high as 103°F, but that didn't last. He didn't go to school Friday even without the fever because his throat was still sore, he was worn out, and he had almost no voice. I'm planning to send him on Monday.

N got me up the last two nights. In the middle of last night he wet the bed and I had to change the sheets. Unfortunately, when I tried to adjust his mattress, his box springs fell though the bed frame, and I had to try to get it back on. This happened twice, and I gave up getting the mattress on straight. It is unfortunate because I should never have been lifting the box spring and mattress after the surgery, and it caused me a lot of stomach pain and cramping. I had to get the hot water bottle bottle for my sore stomach afterwards. Hopefully I didn't damage anything inside me. I doubt it because the pain is unnoticeable today unless I'm trying to lift something (like K). I had just been getting a lot better, too. Anyway, I see the doctor for my follow up appointment on Thursday, and I hope she finds everything fine so I can go back to the gym, garden, etc., without restrictions.

I was going to write more, but K just got up from her nap, and I need to feed her a yogurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home