None
K's had a fever. I think she's doing better. She was at 101.5 °F last night and 101.6 °F this afternoon. I wondered why, when I got home from the supermarket, she was wearing her pajamas, shoes and socks, and a sweater. Mr. K told me she insisted on having the shoes and sweater on. She must have felt cold. She doesn't speak English yet (she speaks Kate), so it's hard to describe how she insists on things, but she does.
I had forgotten, but Thanksgiving is this week. N and J have only half a day of school on Wednesday, and then they have off Thursday and Friday.
The friend I sometimes have lunch with gave me 50 tulip bulbs for a birthday present in September. I went out and planted them today. I think the weather is cool enough that they won't rot. Tulips do very poorly here. Usually, one is lucky to get them to bloom just one year. I think they often rot or squirrels eat them, and they have trouble re-blooming because it isn't cold enough to give them a proper chill most winters.

2 Comments:
Aww hope K is feeling better soon.
I love tulips, they are my favourite but they are touchy to grow arn't they.
They sure are touchy. I love how they look, though.
Post a Comment
<< Home