Sunday, October 28, 2007

Interruptions


My blogging keeps getting interrupted. I've been hitting "post" before I'm sure I'm done just to make sure something is posted. Mr. K is working on the bathroom floor. He came up to me and said something like, "The floor needs to be mopped before I put the new floor on it."

I looked at him and asked him if what he wanted was for me to mop the floor. He said, "That would be nice."

Anyway, I didn't have time to proof or re-read or make sure I was done with what I was writing in response to what Brilly had written about my flag post. Hopefully I covered what I wanted.

I had also been interrupted earlier when I worked on the previous post. I just pushed "post" when I was pretty sure I had ended my thought.

I neglected to mention that we carved pumpkins yesterday. I'm going to see if I can't upload a picture of the kids with their pumpkins.

Also I found it interesting that J was checking out the wedding pictures in the paper and commenting on how beautiful they were. She's only five! I'm 38, and I've never been interested in them.

Now N wants me to come look at the Halloween decorations in his room, so I'm on my way. My world is a world of interruptions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home