Monday, December 17, 2007

Still getting ready for J's birthay

The cupcakes (made from a mix) are cooling. I need to frost them yet tonight and put them in something that can be transported to school. Tomorrow morning I need to drive them to school before lunch time so they can be distributed to J's class at lunch.

After I go to the school, I need to go to the supermarket and pick up the bakery cake I ordered for J's birthday. We'll be going out to dinner tomorrow night, and coming home for the cake. I'm guessing J will insist upon presents before we go to dinner.

K unwrapped one of N's Christmas presents today while I was browning the ground beef for the lasagna. She brought me the unwrapped present while I was in the kitchen. I hid it in my hamper, and I need to get it re-wrapped before it gets covered in dirty clothing.

K got Mr. K up once in the night and me up another time last night. We are quite tired today. I think her cold is bothering her. We gave her some Benadryl before we put her to bed. Hopefully it will help keep the dripping under control for her.

N finished Harry Potter #7 last night, and now he doesn't know what to do with himself. I think he's found a Hardy Boys book to read tonight.

2 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger brillywazz said...

It's already Tuesday here so Happy Birthday to J :-)

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home