Back to school
The kids have been home for a four-day weekend. Between their being home, and their going out to play in what little bit of snow we have and then tracking in wet, muddy snow, my house is a wreck. I'm hoping to get things tidied up a bit when K naps tomorrow and the older ones are back at school.
We made it to the gym this morning so I won't be going tomorrow. That will leave me time to run errands tomorrow morning, and boy, have they been stacking up, along with all the housework.
My Season 5 of the Rockford Files arrived a couple days ago, and I've been enjoying an episode of that in the evenings. I think that was the greatest detective show ever made.
J wants me to read her a chapter in a book before she goes to bed, so I have to end here so she'll have time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home