Friday, January 11, 2008

K and I and the stomache bug

K started throwing up last night when Mr. K was holding her. She had cried a little in bed, so he got her up and held her. Fortunately, he got her over the Pergo (laminate flooring) before she messed up the recliner. We had to change her pajamas a few times. She was old enough to understand what the intention of the barf basin was. I threw up a couple times last night and a couple times this morning so I think it was a bug.

After each round of throwing up, we'd put K back to bed. She'd sleep for about 30 to 45 minutes, we'd hear her cry, and I'd come running with the barf basin. Mostly I was able to get it to her before she threw up on her pajamas. She never wrecked her bedding (amazing). The last time she threw up was a quarter to 1 a.m. She woke me from a sound sleep to come running with the barf dish. She'd had a lot of chicken at dinner, and I think she lost the last of it at that time. I washed a lot of pajamas this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home