Mom is gone
K and I took my mom to the airport this morning and dropped her off for her flight home. I miss her. I think my kids, especially N, were driving her nuts and she'll be glad to get home. I wish I could join her ;).
K and I went to the gym. Except for Monday when she was asleep in my mom's arms when it was time to go to the gym, I've been taking her to the child care at the gym when I go instead of leaving her with my mom so she' wouldn't get out of the habit. She's been having a lot of separation anxiety lately.
Spring is almost here. It starts tomorrow. A lot of my plants are starting to leaf out or bloom. We seem to have a pair of pileated woodpeckers (think Woody Woodpecker) nesting in the area. I hear them a lot and see them once in a while. They're very shy.
J's kindergarten play was last evening. She was clutching her crotch most of the time, and we were so scared she had to pee and might do in on stage in front of everyone. She barely did any of the songs with the other kids. I bugged the principal, but there was no way to get her attention to see without interrupting the play. It turns out she didn't have to go so we don't know why she kept clutching herself and not participating. The good thing is we left K home with my mom while we saw the play, so we didn't have a fussy baby to deal with.
N's birthday is Saturday, and I only have one thing for him. I need to get shopping tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home