Saturday, November 01, 2008

K is ready to Trick or Treat


Kate as a Clown
Originally uploaded by greycharleigh
K went trick-or-treating as a clown this year in the clown costume both N and J used when they were small. Probably the costume won't fit in another year. I'll have to evaluate it and see if it's in good enough shape to give away or just throw it out.

This year, a friend of mine who lives in a neighborhood invited us over to trick-or-treat with her kids. Normally we just go to the mall since my street is too busy to trick-or-treat along.

I think the kids had a good time. They got better quality candy (more chocolate). I stayed and talked to my friend while she gave out Halloween candy. K wore out early so I took Mr. K and her home. N, J, and I got to stay for a neighborhood Halloween party after the trick-or-treating.

2 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Aww, she's a cutie. I wish I could still go trick-or-treating. We d on't even get many anymore.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Where we live, I don't get any. I used to love to dress up to give out candy at my mom's house once I was too old to trick-or-treat myself. I loved dressing up as a witch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home