It's time for another branch of the military
While I don't know the history of the U.S. military, I know that before we had the Air Force, we had the Army and the Navy. I think the Marines broke off from the Navy, but I'm not certain. Anyhow, when air travel became practical, we got the Air Force.
Now we need to add a branch to our military, separate from the others but able to coordinate with the other branches. This branch will be our CyberStrike branch (it needs a better name).
Wimps and eggheads will find their home in the defense of our country. People who might otherwise not make the physical cut will be welcomed as long as they are the best computer hackers in the country, and are willing to work exclusively for the interests of the U.S.A. They will defend against attacks like we've been seeing from North Korea and China. They will keep our enemies from attacking our computer systems.
Next time we invade a country, they'll go "in" first, crippling our enemies computer systems even before we start dropping bombs.
We'll need a Special Forces within this group, though. These will be the most physically fit and best combat-trained. They'll be the ones who actually go into enemy territory to access the computer systems instead of hacking from outside the country of attack.
So, am I nuts or ahead of my time?

4 Comments:
I don't think you're nuts, not by a long shot! However, thinking too much?! Perhaps!!! As here am I, considering whether to register my upcoming travel plans with the government and realising I didn't register them last trip, and I was coming to a country where the everyday citizens are planning new military branches?!?!
Definitely not nuts though!
Hehe not nuts they prob have secret branches in the forces that do it now I reackon! Interesting though!
Alycia, as far as I know, I'm the only one thinking of a new branch of the military. I came up with the idea all on my own. A lot of my ideas I get else where and think they are good ideas.
Sarah, I'm sure we do have secret branches in our military (and CIA and FBI), but I think it's time to acknowledge the new frontier out in the open.
Alycia, with whose government are you supposed to register your travel plans?
The changing face of warfare.
You can register with our govt and say where you're going so if anything happens (like a tsunami) then they know roughly how many people are in the area,
Post a Comment
<< Home